Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brownies, ice cream, and no bake PB squares!

Hey everyone! I've actually been baking, it's amazing!

I made brownies (yeeeah from a box, but it's better than nothing!) on Saturday. I tweaked the box a little bit to make what I think are the perfect brownies, which we ate with another batch of homemade vanilla ice cream! We used the same recipe as before, but this time we added chocolate chips to the mix, yummy!

Then today, my mom really want a peanut butter cup, so I went to the kitchen! I made a batch of no bake peanut butter cup bars, but since they have to set for three hours, we won't get to try them until tomorrow, darn!

I hope to be hanging with my friends this weekend, so hopefully more good treats are on the way!

Love,

Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment