Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday... late!

So my brother's birthday was in the beginning of May, and I never made him anything (sorry about that!) So today, I made him a chocolate sheet cake, with vanilla chocolate chip icing! We also whipped up a batch of homemade chocolate chip ice cream to go with it! But the fun doesn't stop there! My friend gave me some Monster cookie dough! It was basically oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and M&Ms all in one cookie! I baked up a dozen of those and we all had cake and ice cream (or ice cream with cookies in my sake) while watching a movie of my brothers choice- The Lord of the Rings! Haha it was tasty, and fun and now I can't wait to watch the second and third movie, while of course chowing down on some sweets!

Love,

Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment