Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Deviled Eggs and Fried chicken!

Yay for recaps!

Haha in my Pastry Tube art class this Tuesday night we made deviled eggs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha they were fun to make! We cracked a bunch of eggs, removed the shells, cut them in half, removed the yolk, cleaned out all the yolk, and then made the inside with the egg yolks mixed with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Tabasco sauce! Then we pipped the mixture into the eggs!

Then today in my cooking class we all pan-fried chicken, made pan gravy, sauted spinach, and made mashed potatoes. My chicken was spiced with just salt and pepper, but my spinach and potatoes were amazing! I am my moms daughter, and I added dill to both of them, and it was so tasty! I had garlic, onion powder, and dill in the mashed potatoes, and with the spinach I added sauted onions and carrots with a salt and pepper mix and a chili powder and dill mix! Sooo good!

Photobucket
My plate!

Just got done doing a lot of homework! Baking class tomorrow and Coldstone work this weekend, can't wait! See you guys soon!!

Love,

Lizzie! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment