Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chicago Recap! Part 1

The first part of my vacation was spent in the beautiful city of Chicago! It was such a nice and clean city! I loved it so much! Here are many of the food places we experienced there!

Photobucket
Here is a famous breakfast place we ate at our first day! I had an amazing vanilla bean waffle! : )

Photobucket
Italian Ice is amazing!

Photobucket
I had Coffee Crunch! It was soooo good!

Photobucket
Greek place we ate at our first night! I dooo not like Greek food, haha. x0 No octopus for me!

Photobucket
Great pastry place.

Photobucket
Chocolate coffee cake is the best! : )

Photobucket
My mom really loved Chicago dogs, aaah but just to let you know, veggie dogs are horrible! x0

Photobucket
Deep dish pizza!

Photobucket
Mom's pizza!

Photobucket
My pizza!

Photobucket
Dad's pizza!

Photobucket
So cute! x0

Photobucket
My mom enjoying a giant pickle!

Woo this is just part one! Look forward to part two plus more recaps soon!!

Love,

Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment