Thursday, August 12, 2010

New York Recap! Part 2

More New York pictures! : )

Photobucket
Teehee sign in Central Park!

Photobucket
Yep, he has his own water. x0

Photobucket
All peanut butter place! We got dark chocolate peanut butter! It's soooo good! ^_^

Photobucket
Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate chip sandwich! : P

Photobucket
We went to see the Cake Boss! (He was in Italy though) : (

Photobucket
Tasty treats!

Photobucket
I got my picture taken with Madeline, Buddy's sister! : )

Photobucket
All the loot we got from the Cake Boss! ^_^

Photobucket
Levain Bakery cookies! Sooo good! I want some now! : )

Photobucket
The Mac Bar, so cute! All Mac and Cheese dishes!

New York was greeeeeat! : )

Love,

Lizzie

2 comments:

  1. WHat did you think of your Levain cookie? Just had one a few weeks ago. Made my husband drive me all the way to the upper west side to drop $4 on a cookie...I must be crazy! They were some good stuff, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I liked the dark chocolate one the best, followed closely by the peanut butter one. I liked the chocolate chip one, but not the walnuts, and I kinda hated the oatmeal one. I usually love oatmeal cookies, but I wasn't a fan of that one. I would love to have one of the first two I mentioned everyday though. x0

    ReplyDelete