Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cooking and Baking class! : )

Here's a recap on my cooking class on Wednesday and my baking class on Thursday! ^_^

So on cooking class this week we did a section on chickens! We all had to make sauce, and then partway cook our chicken over the broiler and then finish it in the oven! The chef really liked mine, he said I had a good balance of colors. : )

Photobucket

We also made side salads with our own salad dressings. Mine was made with apple cider vinegar and olive oil!

My friend K is so cute! : )
Photobucket

The chef really liked her chicken plate too! *hive five!* We're getting better! : )

Then Thursday, in baking class, we made each made pastry cream, and then different cream pies, rice puddings, or creme brulees.

Photobucket
Vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate strawberry creme brulees!

Photobucket
Banana Cream pie! Yummy, so good! : )

Photobucket
My pumpkin pie!

I made three extra pies, and my chef liked them so much she gave them away as bribes. ; )

I will post some recipes soon!

Night!

Love,

Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment