Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wishlist of a food freak!

Happy Tuesday! Woo sorry I didn't post yesterday, but it was a stressful Monday. It was such a long day that I completely forgot about writing about anything at all! But yay for American Idol/ More Olympic Tuesdays! : P

I haven't baked anything for a while, and no I didn't do it again tonight (sorry!) Buuut, I will show off some food items I would loooove to own!

10) Photobucket
This is such a cute spatula!

9) Photobucket
I'm such an ice cream freak! : )

8) Photobucket
Penguins are my favorite animal ever! ^_^

7) Photobucket
So cute! I love the shape!

6) Photobucket
I love decorating cupcakes!

5) Photobucket
These spoons are so adorable!

4) Photobucket
The cups to go with the cute spoons!

3) Photobucket
These men are awesome! : )

2) Photobucket
HELLO KITTY ON TOAST! MUST HAVE! SQUEEEE!

1) Photobucket
Panda's are so awesome!!

I am in love with food items. ^_^

Anyway, my friends birthday party is this weekend so I know I will be baking for her, but hopefully I can do some before then, I'm just a busy bee! Talk to you all soon!

Love

Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment