Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm Alive, I'm Alive!

Whew busy, busy! Cheerleading state is fast approaching, so all I've been doing the past few days is practicing to get it close enough to perfect. Really since Monday all that's really happened is I've gone to school, read some food blogs, spent hours at cheerleading practice, and ate some microwavable food! XP

Later today we are preforming for a pep assembly, and then preforming again during the basketball half time shows tonight.

Only about three more weeks until I can stop being stressed about fund raising for band/choir annnd fundraising/ preforming for cheerleading!

It's all fun, just tiring.

I was even going to bake cookies last night, but I'm so fried from everything I just didn't have the energy to do so. I kinda have a sore throat now too, I hope it goes away before I have to cheer tonight!

I hope we have a bakesale this weekend, I want to bake! : )

Love

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment