Monday, March 01, 2010

Sick, but yay for M&M Crunchy Cookies! : )

Whew what a tiring few days! On Friday and Saturday I cheered my little butt off at the basketball games, and was soooooo sick! I had the worst cold ever! I was freezing and weak feeling, but I put on a smile anyway and cheered like nothing was wrong. Then on Sunday morning I woke up feeling pretty awful, but my mom made chicken soup, which is totally like a medicine! After two big bowls of that soup plus some yummy buttery corn bread, I was feeling pretty good.

I still don't feel great, but I think a day or two more and I will be back to normal! : )

So FINALLY, I baked something, yaaaaay! Cheerleading is fund raising like crazy to get to state to compete, so we are trying to have as many bakesales as possible before we go! Here are some amazing M&M Crunchy Cookies!

Photobucket
(Raw dough)

You will need:

~ 1 and 1/4 cups flour
~ 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
~ 1/2 teaspoon salt
~ 1/2 cup softened butter
~ 1 cup sugar
~ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
~ 1 egg
~ 2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
~ 1 cup M&Ms

Photobucket

First:
~ In a medium bowl mix together the butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Next, mix in the egg.

Second:
~ Slowly mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt.

Third:
~ Stir in the Rice Krispies and the M&Ms

Fourth:
~ Drop spoonful balls onto a non stick cookie sheet, and bake for about 15 minutes.

Fifth:
~ Cool and enjoy! : )

Photobucket

These are the best M&M cookies in my opinion! Have a nice night and I hope I recover soon! Maybe I need another cookie! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment