Sunday, March 21, 2010

Looong week!

Meh such a long week! Nothing much really happened though, haha. x0

I just worked on school work all week and then on Friday night my friends and I had another pizza night. We made onion and cheese pizza with cheese stuffed crust, and hickory BBQ chicken pizza. Oh my goooosh they were good! I had two pieces of each and then sat in a food coma for the rest of the night! ; ) I love our pizza/movies hang outs, they are the best!

On Saturday I helped serve food for a auction that was going on, and finally today I made some delicious brownies. They were box mix for the bottom and then had a layer of cream cheese with sugar and crushed cookies on top. They were so easy but delicious! I had two of them and a bowl of ice cream for dessert, yay for dessert!

I hope next week is full of more exciting news so I can update more!

Looove

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment