Monday, March 15, 2010

Pizza Party and brownie cookies!

Yum yum, here are the pictures from the pizza party my friends and I had last Tuesday! (better late than never! ; P )

Photobucket
Making the dough!

Photobucket
She makes the greatest homemade dough!

Photobucket
The awesome sauce for the pizza

Photobucket
Opening the can!

Photobucket
We made two pizzas, here is the double cheese one!

Photobucket
Chicken for our chicken BBQ pizza.

Photobucket
BBQ chicken pizza, yum!

Photobucket
He's so excited for pizza!

Photobucket
Four people, four slices each. Yep it was that good! : )

Photobucket
Soooo full! ^_^

It was a great day full of cheesy goodness, ahhh bliss!

Annnd now, here are the awesome cookies I made last night! I know it's lame, but I took a brownie mix to make the cookies. I could of made my own brownies, but it was getting late and I wanted baked goods now! They are so simple to make though. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and then take your favorite brownie mix, add one stick of softened butter, one egg, and any kind of chocolate chips you want, roll the dough into small (or large) balls, and the bake it for about 13 minutes. They are warm and gooey and taste half like a cookie and half like a brownie, awesome!

Photobucket
One tasty cookie!

Photobucket
Two cookies of doom!

Photobucket
Three cookies, yum!

Photobucket
Heaven! Warm brownie cookies smothered in ice cream!

Tasty, tasty days!

Looove

Lizzie! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment