Friday, September 10, 2010

Foodie Shirts!

Hey everyone!

So I was looking for cupcake shirts, and I moseyed over to http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/ and found these amazing t-shirts that me, and every other food lover should want and own!

Photobucket
Haha I agree with this 100 percent! And I'm sure my friend M would too! : )

Photobucket
I love how there is a bite out of the corner of the cookie, so cute!

Photobucket
I don't enjoy eating sushi ('Le gasp!) But this is just too cute!

Photobucket
They are my favorite thing to decorate! ^_^

Photobucket
For a cookie, sure! ; )

Photobucket
Squee, I love this one! So cute!

Photobucket
Mustaches AND cupcakes! This shirt is a winner! x0

Photobucket
Awww, poor little un-organic tomatoe in the corner! X0

So there any shirts you all are wanting? Share with me!

Love you,

Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment