Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pastry Tube art!

Hey everyone! (even if this just means my mom, then Hi mom! *waves* xP )

So I had Pastry Tube art tonight! We worked with a star tip and made stars, zigzags, and roses! It was a very fun, and very messy! My teacher gave off a very mean first impression, but having these night classes with him I have seen he is actually really helpful and funny! I'm loving pastry tube art so far!

Photobucket
My pastry bag and the star tip. We practiced putting in the tips and filling up the bag, I was covered in that icing (which was about five years old! It smelled sooo good though it was hard not to taste it! X0 )

Photobucket
Star Tip on finger!

Photobucket
Star Tip name! : P

Photobucket
Zig zags!

Photobucket
Roses!

Photobucket
The roses are happy! ^_^

Haha can't wait to learn more next week! : )

Love you!

Lizzie

4 comments:

  1. You've got to figure out how to make your pictures smaller. We can only see part of each picture. Looks like fun though. Love Mom (I can't figure out how to put my name on my comment).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no clue, but if you pick them up you can see the whole picture. x0 I'm not that good at technology, haha! : P

    Love ya! In the comment as pick the one that says name/URL and put your name. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That class sounds like fun! I want to take a pastry class so that I can make some cute little cupcakes like the ones in bakerys lol! It looks like you are learning a lot. I love the blog by the way. Cute!

    -Court

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brother showed me these pics. He's hungry. Good work it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete