Sunday, September 05, 2010

Culinary School

Hey everyone, wow it's almost been a month since I last posted, but I've been so busy!

I've been at college for a week now, and I'm loving it so far! I am taking Introduction to the Culinary Arts, Sanitation, Pastry Tube Art, Cooking 1, and Baking 1! I had my first class this past Thursday, which was Baking 1. It was so amazing! I met all my fellow classmates, and my amazing teacher. She seems like a great person, and a great chef! We then toured the bakery, and learned that bakers always need to weigh ingredients instead of just measuring certain amounts to be spot on when making things in bulk. We also broke into groups and made cookies, and the chef really like our groups! I have been doing homework and battling a cold these past few days, but I'm so excited for Tuesday to start some of my other classes!

I can't wait to take pictures and learn even more!

Love you all,

Lizzie! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment