Thursday, April 01, 2010

Puddle cookies and Easter treats!

So I really wanted to bake Wednesday night, and I had been searching around Tastespotting.com allll day, when I found an interesting recipe: gluten free puddle cookies. The picture looked delicious, so I made them!

Photobucket

They reminded me of a gooey brownie. Tasty, rich, and chocolaty!

Here is the recipe if you want to make them!
https://sites.google.com/site/mrssmithspri/home/gluten-free-puddle-cookies

Thanks for posting these great cookies, I loved making (and eating) them! : )

Allllso I really wanted to bake something for my friends for Easter, so tonight I baked so cupcakes! I frosted them with chocolate frosting, added tinted green coconut to them, and topped them with jellybeans! Yep eggs in a nest!
Photobucket

I can't wait to share them with everyone tomorrow!

Anyway, yay for the weekend! I hope I do something fun this Easter weekend, I will post it if I do!

Loooove

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment