Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies, Plain and simple!

Goood morning! (yay more brother does read my blog, happy, happy!) x0

Annnywho, last night I was soooo bored, and wanted to bake. I wanted to make oatmeal cookies, but I asked my mom what she wanted. She thought for a while, and then said she really wanted a simple chocolate chip cookie. I asked if she wanted oatmeal, but she said no, she simply wanted a CC cookie. Usually I don't like making boring, plain cookies. I like adding tons of things to them, I never make plain brownies either, but since my mom wanted them, I made them. 

All you need is the back of a chocolate chip bag (well and the ingredients as well. x0) And you will too will have about two and a half dozen cookies (or more if you actually make them smaller, I like big cookies! : P ) 

Yum nothing better than a warm cookie with some ice cream. <>

Love you mom, and thanks for making me slow down and be simple once in a while! ^_^

Looove

Lizzie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment