Thursday, May 13, 2010

Plain ole chocolate chip cookies... again!

Yep, I made plain chocolate chip cookies again. I am applying for scholarships and I needed a reference letter so I "bribed" the person by telling them I would make them cookies when I was done! : ) No surprise, all they wanted was plain, ole chocolate chip cookies, so I went to the pantry to get the ingredients to make them. To my surprise though, we were out of brown sugar, chocolate chips, and butter, and we only had a few eggs as well. I told my parents I would just make them on Wednesday night instead (oh yeah I made these Tuesday night, haha I procrastinate with my blog sometimes. xo ) but my dad put on his coat and went out to get me the supplies I need. He not only got one of each thing, but he got a lot of extras as well so I could make more cookies for him. Nice one dad! : P Well anywho I made them and I had to test them with a giant bowl of ice cream (of course!) 

Woo exciting, exciting! Speaking of exciting, I only have one more week of high school after this week! Annnd, prom is this Saturday, wooot! Can't wait for fun to come! 

Love you all! 

Lizzie 

No comments:

Post a Comment