Monday, May 31, 2010

Graduate!

Woo hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've been reallllly busy!

I am now a high school graduate! Yay! I graduated on Friday night and then had a graduation party. All my friends came and it was great. We just hung out and ate some AMAZING pie! ; ) (Thanks mom! ). Then on Saturday I went to my friends Graduation party where we just played DDR and spent time together for a few hours before we went and roasted marshmallows on the beach. On Sunday my mom made us all blueberry pancakes and I had some more pie AND ice cream! Haha.

I haven't really baked much in a while except a cake for my mom to take to her birthday buddy at work, but now that I am out of school and it's the summer I will have more time! My parents got me a great looking cookbook for my graduation and my brother really wanted me to make Smore Brownies, so hopefully I will be baking soon!

Thanks for anyone who stops by!!

Looove

Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment